Most publishing experts will warn you against creating your own eBook cover… with good reason: After all, the cover is an important part to self-publishing success. However, due to budget restraints or just wanting more control over your design, some indie publishers may feel they want to give it a shot anyway. Creating An eBook […]
- Gearbubble Totally Unethical – Beware!
- Create Your Own eBook Cover With The Creator 7
- Start A Blog In 5 Easy Steps – A Beginners Guide
- How To Download & Install Free Fonts For T-Shirt Designs
- Amazon Makes Changes To T-Shirt Platform
- Merch by Amazon – Step by Step
- Hiring A Ghostwriter – Things To Watch Out For
- PayPal.Me Simplifying Your Online Transactions
- The Kindle Publishing Boat Has Sailed
- Adult Coloring Books The Latest Trend
- Writing A Book? Grab Your Reader’s Attention
- Internet Marketing Magic Buttons & Silver Bullets
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously